HOSVET (Hosting Tourism VET) is a KA2 Strategic Partnership which objectives are:
- Increase the level of knowledge of ERASMUS+ programme ;
- Increase the number of Sardinian companies involved in ERASMUS+ programme;
- Improve the management skills of sending/hosting organisations for the period of internship;
- Support the Europeanization process of an island like Sardinia;
- Creating more and better opportunities for students and VET learners that want to get an internship in Sardinia or that from Sardinia want to move abroad, improving their occupability percentage also at European level
Next week, we will have a Transnational Project Meeting in Greece, and we’re preparing for it, where we will expose all the results and activities done, like the surveys to companies in Madrid.