Several European studies highlight the disadvantaged position of students from a migrant background like poor marks, a high proportion of students being kept back behind their year group and early drop-out.
We will impart this training courses both to adults who want to have essential knowledge and to other participants who wish to learn at more advanced levels.
Duration: 1 to 2 weeks
For Teachers, students, professionals and stakeholders.
- Provide the opportunity to discuss integration challenges in a multi-cultural group with
- Develop teaching methodologies to facilitate the integration and learning
of migrants’ students
- Provide materials to train other colleagues or students
- Provide tools to identify the educational needs of foreign students
- Provide tools to raise young migrants’ self-confidence
- Supply welcome and orientation system in order to compact early school drop-out.
Fill out our form to sign up in this course:
Final Video KA2 MAMEC Spain
Where We Are
Calle Carranza 25, 5. Office 4
28004 Madrid, Spain
Phone : (+34) 91 041 38 84